Feature List: More than 400 Functions
Collecting, editing, designing and distributing data of all kinds plays an important role in almost every industry, in enterprises and institutions of all sizes, and can require a significant amount of working hours.
- Text is designed as a circular, protocol, memo or letter
- Offers, invoices time sheets combine figures and some text, and contain calculations that should be executed as automatically as possible
- Product flyers, brochures, catalogs and product lists often include text, images and prices
- Figures and calculations appear as graphs or tables in statistics, analyses and many other document types
These different data types should be designed as appealing as possible, to be distributed in various forms:
- Printed on office color laser or inkjet printers
- For wide circulations and quality requirements, printed digitally or off-set in a print house
- As PDF documents for use in the paperless office
- As HTML documents for use on the Internet or Intranet
- As illustrated slideshow within a presentation
RagTime includes about 400 spreadsheet functions (of which 150 are new in RagTime 6.5) for text and page layout, for the evaluation and preparation of figures of all kinds, for graphs, drawings and images, and of course for all the various output methods. In addition, it offers buttons and drop-down menus for interactive documents.
RagTime allows you to generate complex documents of completely different content types. In doing so, RagTime always offers those tools that you will need to edit or adjust the corresponding content. How this works in detail is described on the following pages, categorized for each field of application.